Educational trip to Rajasthan
23rd December 2016 to 30th December 2016
A 38-member delegation of CMS Gomti Nagar (Campus I), left for an eight-days long educational excursion to Jaipur, Jodhpur,Jaisalmer and Ajmer bearing the theme "We cannot be without nature". The delegation comprises 32 students and 6 teachers.
CMS has always taught its students to be aligned with nature and the excursion to Jaipur- Jodhpur-Jaisalmer is yet another effort in this direction. In this tour, the children will not only get acquainted with the vitality, vivid form and majesty of nature but they will also learn the importance and urgency to conserve environment.
Apart from learning, the delegation will enjoy the sight-seeing of the educative, historical and natural places and will closely observe and learn the culture, tradition, life style and food habits of different locations.
Aratrika Ahuja, a meritorious student of CMS, Gomti Nagar (Campus l), who has been offered admission in Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland with 60% scholarship bringing glory to the institution.
- Our respected Principal, Mrs.Abha Anant along with Mrs.Seema Tiwari attended the 4th IMC Union Council Conference held in the Quezon City of Philippines from 27th April to 30th April,2016.
- A 5-member team led by Ms. Naaz Parveen participated in the month long CISV camp held in the Linkoping city of Sweden from 1st July to 28th July,2016.The student members included Ishita Somvanshi,Yash Dembla,Manya Varshney and Shaurya Yadav.
- A 18 member delegation from the branch went on an educational trip to the Kennedy Space Center (NASA) Florida,USA from 22nd June to 4th July,2016. The team was headed by Mrs Shobha Khattry and Mrs.Kirti Nigam and the student members of the team comprised Vikas Mishra,Kopal Dubey,Saksham Rai,Snigdha Singh,Atharv Singh,Rishabh Singh,Anushka Singh,Sanjana Singh Yadav,Alpika Verma,Ishita Dwivedi,Khushboo Agarwal,Akshat Mishra,Harshit Kalia,Priyanshi Kapoor and Soumya
- A 6 member delegation from our branch participated in the International Mathematics Competition(IMC) 2016 held in Thailand from 14th August to 20th August,2016.The team was headed by Mrs Abha Anant(Leader) and Mrs Shalini Singh(Deputy Leader).The students included Priyanshu,Shubhanshi Tyagi,Kruiti Rai and Tanisha Pranjal.
- Students from our branch participated in the International Autonomous Robot Racing Competition(IARRC) held at the University of Waterloo,Canada from 16th to 18th July,2016.At the contest the team comprising of Saurabh Biswas,Hemant Choudhary,Vijay Parth,Srajit Mehrotra along with their teacher Mr.Siddique Alam won the second prize comprising a trophy,certificate and cash reward of $1500 for their robot named Tronoomega.
- The Regional Science Centre,Lucknow organized the regional round of the World Robotic Olympiad 2016 at CMS,Gomti Nagar 2 Auditorium on the 13th& 14th October.The Team from our branch qualified for the National Level at Kolkata on 22nd and 23rd October.